- Members The Directors of the Corporation (whoever this may be from time to time) shall be the members of the Corporation. In addition, the Corporation can have such ex officio Directors as members as is appropriate to fulfill its mandate. A person’s status as a member shall cease upon that person ceasing to be a Director.
- Annual General Meeting of Members The annual general meeting of the members of the Corporation shall be convened not later than one hundred twenty (120) days after the Corporation’s year end as selected by the board of directors of the Corporation and will generally occur immediately before the annual meeting of the directors of the Corporation. Upon convening the annual general meeting of the members of the Corporation, the appointment of directors as determined by the Selection Committee shall be announced, reports of the Chairperson and the Secretary/Treasurer regarding the administrative and financial affairs of the Corporation shall be given and any other business stated in the notice of meeting that was provided to the members shall be addressed.
- Special Meeting Special meetings of the members may be called at any time by the Chairperson of the Board of Directors or on the requisition signed by any two (2) directors. It shall be held at such time and place as they decide and where it is called on a requisition, it shall be held within four (4) weeks of the receipt of the requisition. In either event, the notice calling the meeting shall state the purpose for which the meeting is called and no other business shall be transacted or discussed at the meeting. If a quorum is not present at the meeting, it shall be dissolved if called on the requisition and adjourned to a later date and if called by the Chairperson or the board of directors, it shall also be dissolved and a notice of the meeting of a later date shall be given to the directors.
- Quorum A quorum at any annual or special meeting of the Corporation shall be not less than a majority of the members.
- Votes to Govern At all meetings of members every question shall, unless otherwise required by the Articles of Incorporation or By-Laws of the Corporation or by law, be decided by the majority of the votes duly cast on the question.
- Notices Notice of any meeting or continuance of any adjourned meeting of the Corporation, whether annual or special, shall be given by the Chairperson, or Secretary/Treasurer by sending a copy of the notice by ordinary mail or email to the address of each director not less than seven (7) days or before the continuance of any adjourned meeting.
We thank you for visiting our website and welcome you to contact us at Port of Argentia, Where Potential Launches Opportunity.